We are headquartered at New Delhi, operating out of multiple locations in India. The core objective of the group is to promote aviation, tourism, employment and assist in developing new economic centers.
We are determined to provide the highest standards of quality private charter travel in India and traveling abroad. Whether you are traveling internationally or domestically, we are the ultimate personalized charter solution for you.
FLY BEYOND AIRPORTS
Flying short distance or to a destination with no Flying short distance or to a destination with no airport? We got you covered. Whether you want airport? We got you covered. Whether you want to schedule a meeting at an offbeat location or to schedule a meeting at an offbeat location or visit a pilgrimage or simply looking for a joyride, visit a pilgrimage or simply looking for a joyride, allow us to arrange for heli-transfer. allow us to arrange for heli-transfer.
SAIL AWAY TO LUXURY
Unwind from daily hustle and sail on a luxury Unwind from daily hustle and sail on a luxury private yacht. We have a diverse fleet ranging private yacht. We have a diverse fleet ranging from sailboats, motorboats to ultra luxury from sailboats, motorboats to ultra luxury yachts and transparent hourly pricing to suit yachts and transparent hourly pricing to suit your needs. Operational in Mumbai only your needs.
AIR CHARTER SERVICE OFFERS PRIVATE JET CHARTERS FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND LEISURE PURPOSES
PRIVATE JETS FOR BUSINESS
We provide aircraft charters to business professionals, to maximise their time efficiency. Chartering private jets enables executives and senior management to fulfil strict schedules and often complete multiple meetings in different cities or carry out several site visits in one day.
Travelling by private jet is the most comfortable, safe and secure way of flying your company’s senior business personnel.
PRIVATE JETS FOR LEISURE
Private jets are also used for leisure purposes, allowing you, your family and friends to travel in luxury, comfort and privacy.
Whether it is a short trip for a weekend’s skiing, or a two week holiday in the Caribbean, we will always find the most suitable private jet to make sure that you and your loved ones arrive safely and with the minimum of fuss. Access to private terminals means you avoid the hustle and bustle of busy airports and the queues through security.
PRIVATE JET PRICE ESTIMATES
If you’re looking to charter, our pricing guide is an ideal starting point. By filling in the form you can get an approximate cost for individual aircraft types during your requested dates. Please remember that these are an estimated cost and actual cost may vary.
As private jets are constantly moving between locations, the guide prices provided below are based on various data sources relating to the aircraft’s last known position. Due to this, not ALL available aircraft are included within the search results. So please contact one of our charter experts for a fixed quotation, as they are aware of all aircraft available in specific locations at any given time.
WHY IMEC PLANET FOR PRIVATE JET CHARTERS ACROSS INDIA & WORLDWIDE?
– Luxury and comfort: flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make your charter experience as luxurious and comfortable as possible.
– Discretion and security: an ACS charter guarantees your privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
– Create your schedule: connect with commercial flights or fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the private jet charter to suit you.
– Access to more airports: reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
– Private terminal access: avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
– Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
– Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
– Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
– Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last minute changes to your charter.
HOW DOES THE CHARTER PROCESS WORK?
After your initial enquiry you will be assigned a personal charter expert who will send you a selection of quotes for you to choose from. Each quote will have a clear breakdown of aircrafts and airports and reasons they have been selected for you. Should you wish to go ahead they will then book the aircraft and send you all the flight details including directions to the terminal and any other important information. They will be your first point of call for any further enquiries you may have up to the flight and, if possible, they will meet you at the terminal. From your initial quote you will be able to contact your account manager 24/7 (if on holiday you will be assigned another account manager to cover) so you can call from wherever, whenever you like.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH AIRCRAFT TO CHARTER?
Your dedicated account manager will advise you and provide you with a suitable range of aircraft based on your requirements, assisting you with your final decision. View our aircraft guide for further information.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE WITH ME ON A PRIVATE JET?
You will be told how much the hold can take on your chosen aircraft and can upgrade if you feel more space is needed. This will generally be far more than that of a commercial airline. You may also need to upgrade if carrying things like golf clubs and skis. If travelling with a gun, you will need to provide a license and the gun and ammunition must be kept separate. It is then at the captain’s discretion whether it can be on board.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY FLIGHT DO I NEED TO CHECK-IN?
Using private terminals means that you are able to check-in much closer to take-off than you could on a scheduled service flight. Sometimes you can arrive as little as 15 minutes before the aircraft is due to depart, and in some cases you can even be driven directly to the aircraft for boarding.
AIRCRAFT, PILOTS & OPERATIONS SAFETY
We consider you, your family, friends and colleagues the most precious cargo, and our primary goal is your safety.
Unfortunately, the word “safety” is carelessly thrown around in the charter industry. But we take your safety seriously and have made it our number one priority. Instead of just talking about air charter safety, we make sure your pilots and aircraft operator exceed the industry safety standards.
Safety means more than just arriving at your destination on time, although timely arrival is important. Overall safety is best achieved by utilizing a trained, expert aircraft crew on a well-maintained aircraft, careful selected after a diligent review of up-to-date aircraft reports.
We hand select air carriers that fit our criterion on every flight we arrange. We first locate an aircraft that fits your needs as far as size, fuel stops, baggage compartments and price. Once we have narrowed our search, we perform pre-flight and pre-booking checks to ensure the integrity of the carrier. In addition, we verify that their pilots have had sufficient medical exams, exceed industry standards and that they are qualified to fly the required aircraft type. All flights arranged are flown by two pilots unless otherwise request under special circumstances.
We believe that safety comes first and ensure optimum security measures for our patrons. It’s our first priority for every flight booked.
We ensure that our operating partners adhere to industry-leading metrics and safety standards, including:
– COMPLIANCE: Strict compliance to aviation guidelines and KYC.
– QUALITY CHECK: Operations and quality checks for every flight.
– INSURANCE: Adequate insurance cover on all aircraft.
– BACKGROUND CHECK: Only qualified pilots and crew onboard.
– REGULATORY GUIDELINES: Maintain regular maintenance of aircraft as per DGCA guidelines.
Besides that, we personally inspect for aircraft documentation, insurance certificates, safety protocol and maintenance record for all aircraft.
Whatever your charter flight need may be, we will assist in finding the best solution. Through years of experience in private aviation we have been fortunate to develop relationships with individuals and corporations who have been using charter for years, as well as those who are doing so for the first time. Along with your specific requirements, our experience allows us to help formulate what will be best for your needs.
Our top priorities are your safety, privacy and comfort. For your convenience we will be available to you from the start of booking your charter to the landing of your flight at final destination. To list all of the services we are capable of arranging, the list would be infinite. Whether is be a Passenger flight to a Cargo Flight and everything between, we have listed some of the most popular services in demand. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any other need as well.
For your consideration, below is an overview of some of the services we can assist you with!
MEDICAL / AIR AMBULANCE
You may be reading this description as a patient, a patients family member, patients friend or a case manager. Don’t feel overwhelmed, we are here to assist you. If you are in need of a Medical Charter Flight or an Air Ambulance Flight, we can arrange the proper private aircraft. Some individuals and patients have medical conditions that may call for an Air Ambulance flight while others may not call for such measures. In addition, if needed, your medical charter flight can be stocked with the latest medical equipment so that the medical staff will have what they need to take care of all your needs. If you have any additional questions or need to book a Non-Emergency Medical Flight or an Air Ambulance Flight, just pick up the phone and give us a call – we are available 24 Hours per day, 7 days per week.
We understand the importance of finding the right Air Ambulance Planes or Medical Charter Planes, and we will work to ensure that your specific needs are taken care of. Contact us for assistance with Non-Emergency, Emergency, Medical Charter Flights and Air Ambulance Charters.
There are many reasons that someone may need the accommodations of a Non-Emergency Medical Flight or an Air Ambulance.
REASONS TO USE THESE TYPES OF FLIGHTS
- Relocating or moving residences
- Hospital transfers, from your hometown to the hospital of your choice
- Family get-togethers
- Due to illness, there are many families who have not had the ability to travel on vacation with their loved ones in the past, flying privately allows for families to travel together in a less-stressful manor, at their convenience – safely and securely.
AIR-AMBULANCE vs. NON- EMERGENCY MEDICAL FLIGHT
- Both Air Ambulatory Flights and Non-Emergency Medical flights may be performed in private charter airplanes or private charter helicopters.
- The cabin configuration and seating on an Air Ambulance are specifically designed for patients, whereas a Non-Emergency Medical Flight may not be designed in the same layout.
- If you or your family member are too ill for a Medical Flight, or have an unexpected emergency and need greater assistance, using an Air Ambulance Flight with a medical professional team and equipment may be best for you.
- When using a Non-Emergency Medical Flight, it is your choice to either hire or not hire a medical professional team, nurse, nurse’s aide, or caretaker or have family/friends on board during flight. You also may or may not need special equipment or medications.
- Depending on the condition of the patient, when using an Air Ambulance Flight, the medical staff, equipment and medications will need to be on board.
AIR CARGO CHARTER
Air Cargo Charter should not be overly complicated. You want your cargo delivered ontime, without any problems. We will take care of arranging the perfect cargo plane for your cargo charter needs. When arranging an Air Cargo flight, it not only requires a cargo plane that is large enough to support the load, wide enough to hold your dimensions, but also a staff with working knowledge of the required paperwork and the FAA regulations that need to be followed. That’s why it’s important to hire an Air Cargo Charter Broker that is experienced in the industry. The experts at Air Charter Advisors have worked years in the industry to establish contacts throughout the world with only the best in the business, and we won’t steer you wrong.
Your Air Cargo is precious no matter how small or large, and we’ll help make sure that it arrives intact at its destination. Don’t trust your important cargo to just anyone, allow our experts to help you. Arranging Cargo Jet Charter flights anywhere in the world.
PASSENGER AIR CHARTER
We have comprehensive available aircraft types:
- Turbo Props
- Entry-Level Jets
- Light Jets
- Super Light Jets
- Midsize Jets
- Super Midsize Jets
- Heavy Jets
- VIP Airliners
Many executives use Private Jet Charter services to travel to and from their meetings, which often span the globe. Some of these corporate flyers also need to be home for dinner with their family after visiting multiple cities in one day!
Other individuals and family’s enjoy the convenience of chartering their own plane to carry them to vacation destinations, or between homes. Whatever your needs are when it comes to finding a private charter flight, it’s important to work with a jet charter company that refuses to compromise on passenger safety and security.
Unfortunately, many aircraft charter companies think about their bottom line and their client’s safety is put on the back burner. That will never happen with our jet charter brokerage. Our top priority is safety. If you are interested in receiving a passenger jet charter quote, please contact us today.