New Zealand is a country of stunning and diverse natural beauty: jagged mountains, rolling pasture land, steep fiords, pristine trout-filled lakes, raging rivers, scenic beaches, and active volcanic zones. These islands are one of Earth’s most peculiar bioregions, inhabited by flightless birds seen nowhere else such as a nocturnal, burrowing parrot called the kakapo and kiwi. Kiwi are not only one of the national symbols – the others being the silver fern leaf and koru – but also the name New Zealanders usually call themselves.
Day 01 Arrive Auckland By Flight
Upon arrival in Auckland you will be met and greeted by our representative in the arrival hall and transferred to your hotel in a private car.
Visit Sky tower in the evening (Entrance cost included) later take a short walk to Viaduct harbor.Overnight at hotel
Day 02 Auckland – Rotorua By Road 230 Kms. / 2H 50M appx.
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant you will travel across the rich Waikato farmland for Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Caves (entry & guided tour with boat ride is included) and a boat ride through the famous Glow-Worm grotto. Enjoy twinkling lights emitting from the ceiling like stars in a dark night. Later travel across to forested Mamaku Range to arrive at the thermal resort of Rotorua. Self-drive customers will pick up rental car from the local city branch for travel.Overnight at hotel
Day 03 Rotorua
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, today we proceed to AGRODOME (included) to witness the Agrodome Agricultural Show, where you will be entertained by New Zealand’s performing sheep and other attractions. Later proceed to visit TE-PUIA thermal village (included) known for its hot springs, geysers and boiling mud pools. Watch the Maori craftsmen and learn about the traditional arts of carving and weaving and RAINBOW SPRINGS (included) to see the flower and fauna of New Zealand. SIC Customers will travel in a sightseeing coach.Evening at leisure.Overnight at hotel
Day 04 Rotorua – Queenstown By Flight
After breakfast at Hotel’s restaurant, SIC transfer to Rotorua airport and board your flight to Queenstown (flight not included), upon arrival in Alpine city SIC transfer to travel to your hotel.
Self-drive customers travel to airport in their rental car in Rotorua, drop the car at Rotorua branch, fly to Queenstown (flight not included), upon arriving pick up their rental car in Queenstown to drive to their hotel. Evening at leisure.Overnight at hotel
Day 05 Queenstown – Milford SC – Queenstown Cruise
This morning we head to MILFORD SOUND CRUISE (included). SIC customers will travel in a coach, self-drive customers will travel to Milford in their rental car.
This famous cruise gives you an opportunity to see MITRE PEAK which is just out of the water and mile high. Go exploring with a nature guide in the tender vessels and kayaks. You may see fur seals lazing on the rocks and lots of sea birds and numerous waterfalls. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 Queenstown
Today you have an option to enjoy the exciting SHOTOVER JET BOAT RIDE, LEDGE BUNGY JUMP, RIVER RAFTING, SKY DIVING ETC (activities not included).
Overnight in hotel.
Day 07 Queenstown – Mt. Cook – Christchurch (549 Kms. / 7H 15M appx.)
Travel to Christchurch via Mt Cook National Park travel through the Central Otago region to Lake Pukaki and Mount Cook National Park Village. Set at the foothill of the Alps, you have a close up view of Mt Cook -the highest mountain in the country. Descend the mountains and re-cross the Canterbury Plains to arrive in Christchurch in the evening. SIC Customers will travel in a coach and self-drive customers will travel in their rental car.
Overnight in hotel.
Day 08 Depart Christchurch By Flight
Departure transfer to Christchurch airport for flight to onward destination.
- Meet & greet on arrival in case of SIC customers.
- 07 nights accommodation as per the program.
- Daily cooked breakfast in Hotel’s restaurant, in case of no restaurant at hotel/ motel, Continental breakfast will be served in your room a day prior.
- Sightseeing & entrances fees as per itinerary.
- Sky tower – without transfer
- SIC Rotorua via Waitomo
- SIC Rotorua morning sightseeing.
- SIC Milford day out without lunch (by Jucy Milford)
- SIC ZQN to CHC via Mt. cook
- All transfers and tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxes.
– Logo branding on Vehicles.
– Color and logo branding Merchandise.
– Departure gifts with company’s branding.
- Personal Expenses.
- Camera / Video Camera Fees.
- Medical Aid.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa (If any).
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– In Asia, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.